Here is a small sampling of our past commercial projects.
- Hyatt Place | Westminster, CO | Clark Contractors
- Residence Inn | Boulder, CO | Richardson Van Leeuwen Construction
- Fairchild Cinemas | Richland, WA | Fairchild
- Innovation Center Building 20 | Richland, WA | CSI Construction
- Springhill Suites by Marriot |Vandervert Construction
- Franklin County Justice Center | Pasco, WA | Lydig Construcion
- Ben Franklin Transit Center | Richland, WA | G2 Construction
- BPA Celilo Office Remodel | The Dalles, OR | Skanska USA
- Bechtel Material Handling Office | Richland, WA | CSI Construction
- Innovation Center – Building 1B Laboratory | Richland, WA | CSI Construction
- Cascade Natural Gas Office Building | Kennewick, WA | Chervenell Construction
- Wild Horse Cinema | Pendleton, OR | JE Dunn Construction
- Community Bank Head Quarters | College Place, WA | W.C. Construction
- Fair Child Air Force Base | BRACS Remodels | Airway Heights, WA | Northcon, Inc.
- Target Store | Richland, WA | Skanska USA
- Port of Pasco (Osprey Point Office) | Pasco, WA | Fowler Construction
- Gold’s Gym Richland | Richland, WA | Rimrock Construction
- Inertpath Laboratories | Pendleton, OR | WC Construction
Milk Processing Facility
Location: Littlefield, TX
Contractor: Dahlgren Industrial
- Continental Dairy Facilities | Milk Processing Facility | Coopersville, MI
- Lamb Weston Line 5 | Potato Processing Facility | Richland, WA
- Southwest Cheese | Cheese and Whey Protein Facility | Clovis, NM
- Simplot | Food Processing Facility | Pasco, WA
- Double Canyon Winery Production Facility | West Richland, WA
- Boardman Foods | Onion Processing Facility | Boardman, OR
- Darigold Dryer Expansion | Dairy Processing Facility | Sunnyside, WA
- ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston Line 2 | Potato Processing Facility | Boardman, OR
- ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston | Line 5 Packaging Line | Boardman, OR
- Glanbia Foods | Cheese Processing Facility Upgrades | Twin Falls, ID
- Glanbia Foods | Building Addition Ventilation | Gooding, ID
- Ste. Michelle Snoqualmie Ridge | Make-Up Air & CO2 Extraction | Prosser, WA
- ConAgra Foods Lamb Weston | Make-up Air & Ventilation | Prosser, WA
- Washington Beef | Kill Floor Expansion | Toppenish, WA
- Boise Cascade | Line 1 Heat Recovery Duct Modifications | Wallula, WA
Eastmont High School
Location: Wenatchee, WA
Contractor: Petra Construction
- Kennewick School District | Clearwater Creek Elementary | Chervenell
- Ellensburg School District | Morgan Middle School | Graham Construction
- Pendleton School District | Washington & Sherwood Elementary Schools | Kirby Nagelhout
- Richland School District | Leona Libby Elementary School | Fowler Construction
- Wenatchee School District | Washington Elementary School | WLK
- Kennewick School District | Sunset View, Cascade, Lincoln | Bouten Construction
- Sunnyside High School | Sunnyside, WA | Petra Construction
- West Valley 9th Grade High School | Yakima, WA | Blews Construction
- Grant Elementary School | Wenatchee, WA | Petra Construction
- Moses Lake Elementary School #2 | Moses Lake, WA | TW Clark Construction
- Pacific Northwest University | Yakima, WA | GH Moen Construction
- Selah Middle School | Selah, WA | Lydig Construction
- Wenatchee Valley Technical School | Wenatchee, WA | Leone & Keeble Construction
- Pasco High School (Multiple Projects) | Pasco, WA | Lydig Construction
- Sterling Middle School | Wenatchee, WA | Petra Construction
17th & Park
Location: Denver, CO
Contractor: Martinez Palmeiro Construction
Completed: December 2018
- West Edge UCCS Student Housing | Colorado Springs, CO | KBS, Inc.
- First and Main Senior Living Apartments | Colorado Springs, CO | CSI Construction
- Innovation Center Apartments | Richland, WA | CSI Construction
- Wind Crest 2.0, 2.3, 2.4 | Highlands Ranch, CO | Brinkmann Constructors
- Traditions Senior Living Apartments | Englewood, CO | Inland Construction
- Eco Urban Apartments | Colorado Springs, CO | Colorado Structures
- 13th & Delaware Golden Triangle | Denver, CO | CFC Construction
- Island View Apartments | Richland, WA | Inland Construction
- Badger Mountain Apartments | Richland, Wa | Inland Construction
- Copper Creek Apartments | Colorado Springs, CO | Inland Construction
- Regency Park Apartments Phase II | Richland, WA | Rush Hill Construction
- Affinity at Olympia Assisted Living Facility | Olympia, WA | Inland Construction
- Affinity at Billings Assisted Living Facility | Billings, MT | Inland Construction
- Fairfield Inn | The Dalles, OR | Jansen Construction
- Homewood Suites Hotel | Richland, WA | Vandervert Construction
Walla Walla Veterans Skilled Nursing
Location: Walla Walla, WA
Contractor: Absher Construction
- Interpath Laboratories | Pendleton, OR | WC Construction
- Omak Family Medical Center | Omak, WA | Bouten Construction
- Columbia River Health | Boardman, OR | McCormick Construction
- Northwest Cancer Center | Kennewick, WA | Conner Construction
- Derma Health | Richland, WA | Conner Construction
- Good Shepherd Emergency Room Expansion | Hermiston, OR | McCormick Construction
- Kennewick General Medical Office Buildings | Kennewick, WA | NW Construction
- Prosser Hospital Emergency Expansion | Prosser, WA | Tri Ply Construction
- Washington Urology | Richland, WA | G2 Construction
- PNWU School of Osteopathy | Yakima, WA | Moen Construction
- Group Health T.I. | Kennewick, WA | Bouten Construction
- Wallowa Medical Office Building | Anderson Construction
- Pacific Cataract & Laser Institute | Kennewick, WA | Kenaston Corporation
- Eden Medical Center | Richland, WA | Dr. Kishore
Columbia Community Church (C3)
Location: Richland, WA
Contractor: Vandervert Construction
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints | Hermiston, OR | Team Construction
- Sunnyside Christian Reform Church | Sunnyside, WA | Mountain States Construction
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints | Richland, WA | Whitebird Construction
- Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints | Kennewick, WA | Hedrick Construction
- Parish of the Holy Spirit | Kennewick, WA | RJS Construction
- Community Christian Church | Richland, WA | DSI Constructors
- Meadow Springs Presbyterian Church | Richland, WA | Siefken & Sons Construction
- Saint Joseph Catholic Church – School Addition | Kennewick, WA | JN Jacobsen & Son
- Saint Joseph Catholic Church – Dillon Hall | Kennewick, WA | Conner Construction
- Our Lady of Angels Catholic Parish | Hermiston, OR | Knerr Construction
I received excellent HVAC diagnostic and service yesterday. My A/C stopped working over the weekend and Bruce Heating and Air was responsive. They sent a repair technician who quickly diagnosed the problem and completed the repair and cleanup in a professional and timely manner. I would use them again and highly recommend them.
I'd like to compliment one of your employees, John, for the excellent service he provided me this afternoon. I realized that ice was not causing the noise from my outdoor unit but the fan was hitting inside. John adjusted the fan so it would not hit and told me what to do in case this happens again. I have always been pleased with the service I receive from your technicians. However, John's professionalism and ability to get to the bottom of the situation quickly exceeded my expectations. You can be sure that I will continue to do business with Bruce Heating and Air.
John did a perfect job. I've been a customer for years and will continue to be. Thanks.
Bruce Heating replaced my 49 year old Lennox furnace with a brand new Hi effeciency Lennox furnace. They did a great job!
Great company to work with. Eager to please and very helpful.
They came and took the old furnace out and had the new in right away.
Very happy with this company. Been using them for almost 6 years. Just recently purchased a new furnace, quick and easy install. All employees were very friendly and knowledgeable.
Your job isn't easy when it's really hot and you are booked solid. I want you to know how much I appreciate your service. I'm going to sign up for the maintenance program so I feel better prepared for avoiding unit downtime. Thanks so much.
A few weeks ago, in June 2017, I was visiting Mom from out of town for three days and her relatively newly purchased condo was clearly not cooling well well with her old AC unit. Bruce Heating and Air Conditioning came in the same day I called them to see about repairing it. Unfortunately, they could not replace the ancient compressor because the machine wasn't even manufactured anymore. Even the A C's serial number was worn off due to weatherization. After the repairman left, I called Bruce right away to schedule an estimate on a new unit with a new gas furnace. Bruce met with us right away to provide an estimate on the entire system. I also called two other providers. One failed to email me a bid, which seemed unprofessional to me. The other was over the Bruce bid by a thousand.
We've had several services completed by Bruce. Each time the job has been done promptly and thorough. Customer service has been exemplary! Thank you Bruce Heating and Air!
Very friendly staff, and efficient service! We are happy customers!
Had a simple furnace service done, but staff was very courteous and helpful. Work was done in a timely manner and all questions answered easily and courteously!
I want to give huge kudos to Shane for his maintenance yesterday. Shane has been here 2 times this year and always does a wonderful job. He answered my questions in detail, and helped me understand my thermostat.
Lino did a great job at my home. His customer service is above and beyond. If I had a position for him at my company I would steal him. Great job Lino! Keep up the good work.
Your service tech was very professional and answered all my questions. I cannot say enough good things about him.
Brian has somehow always been assigned to our home when we have our Spring and Fall tune-up, and when there have been a few problems. Brian ALWAYS has been on time and of great service. He is personable, and helpful in explaining things, and always hangs in there until the problem is solved. He is polite and mannerly and a genuine pleasure to be around. We light up when we see Brian coming because we know the job is going to get done and it will be a pleasant experience. Brian is truly a terrific representative of your company...and one of the reasons we keep coming back to Bruce Heating. You, and he, have given us no reason to leave...just wanted you to know how satisfied we are.
John was very respectful of the home, knew what was wrong in about one minute, and had it quickly repaired. John has great customer service and is an asset to Bruce.