Bruce Heating & Air is committed to providing the highest residential & commercial quality heating, air-conditioning, ventilation, and installation services.
Celebrating Over 30 Years
In 2002 Ron Bruce founded Bruce Heating & Air Conditioning, in Hermiston, Oregon, after 20 years as managing owner of Campbell and Bruce. The business quickly expanded, and in 2004, he opened a sales office in Kennewick, Washington. Today, with a team of dedicated employees, Ron continues his 40-year legacy of providing quality HVAC installation and repair services. This longevity has built valued relationships with customers and his team and has allowed his business to develop a personalized customer service approach.
Bruce Heating & Air has expanded geographically and has grown to include a full-service sheet metal fabrication shop. Our fabrication team is able to build customized products to meet your unique needs.
Bruce Heating & Air now has multiple office locations including the main office in Kennewick, Washington, a second office in Hermiston, Oregon, and the newest location in Denver, Colorado.
We invite you to stop by any of our locations and visit with our team.
In Our Community
The Bruce Heating & Air team is proud to be part of the Tri-Cities, Oregon, and Colorado communities.
We live where we work and volunteer and support many community events such as:
- Sleep In Heavenly Peace – Building bunk beds for children so they have a warm, safe, and comfortable place to sleep.
- Rising Above Cancer Walk – Northwest Cancer Clinic and the nonprofit 21st Century CARE Foundation provide funds to cancer patients to help offset medical expenses.
- The ARC of the Tri-Cities/Special Olympics – Supporting children and adults with special needs.
- March For Respect – A one-mile walk around John Dam Plaza honoring our community children and adults with special needs.
- Adult and Teen Challenge – Celebrating the changed lives of those who are free from life-controlling addictions.
- Perry Technical Institute – Career Fair and equipment donation for students.
- Habitat For Humanity – Working side-by-side with those in need of adequate shelter to build decent, affordable housing.
- 2nd Harvest Foodbank – Brings community resources together to feed people in need through empowerment, education, and partnerships with reputable businesses.
- Buddy Walk – Celebrates downs syndrome awareness and works to promote acceptance and inclusion of people with downs syndrome.
- St. Joseph Catholic School – We are a dynamic, faith-filled community where each child is challenged to excel and grow in mind, body, and spirit as an image of God in our world.
We live where we work and enjoy the company of the many Bruce Heating & Air employees!
We are always interested in finding well-qualified people who want to make a difference in their careers. Join the Bruce Heating & Air team today!